Renegade Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Status on the Clan Promo/Single's media

2 posters

Go down

The Status on the Clan Promo/Single's media Empty The Status on the Clan Promo/Single's media

Post by marc Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:33 pm

Ok I promised you all that I'd make you a clan promo like 3months ago lol
But As you can see this shit is taking forever mainly because I did'nt get all of the RP's(Replays) from everyone I needed at the right time.
So, with that said
I won't make a CLAN promo until I get my own wii (Which shouldnt be long depending on my placing in the waba's XD)

However,
To pay you all back I'll make you your own single person Promos like i used to do.
Send me your rp's of your brawl highlights and boom its on youtube.
Thats my only way of paying you all back
I hope to have everyone in the clan to have their own Combo Video. So yeah hit me up in a first come first serve basis.

PS.
I"m also saying this because I keep getting sick ass Replays and my part of the Promo is already full which is making me want my own Combo video asap. So I wont be greedy even though i really easily could, I'm gonna make sure everyone in this clan get a clan combo video.And that doesnt mean "If i Join RA^ for a week I'll have a promo vid ^_^" because no that wont happen. You have to be a full fledge member. The Pioneers and most active members get their own combo vids keep that in mind.

RA^
Milesg2g
Peace
marc
marc
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Status on the Clan Promo/Single's media Empty Re: The Status on the Clan Promo/Single's media

Post by Skrabb-2da-Log Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:22 pm

i just recently joined but im a pretty active member and id like to help with combo videos for clan promo if at anytime we make a video. i have a pretty good video editing program (its NOT window movie maker) and ive made two before.

Skrabb-2da-Log

http://chubberblubb.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum